DMCA Protected

DMCA.com ALL contents herein have full copyright protection - word, image, sound. That means NO ONE is to copy, quote, take, download anything here without my permission. Since so far no one has asked for my permission that means if you see a photo elsewhere, like on a website, it's been stolen.

Blogs

Monday, December 19, 2011

Andrew's NYC rooftop beehive honey

Searching for the Farmers Rally and march to OWS on Dec. 4th, 2011 in NYC on the lower East Side, I saw some sad little "gardens,"                                   street art,
a funky bike,
a nice old building,
but no rally, even though I could hear someone giving a speech somewhere.

But then I found Andrew, his gorgeous honey and gorgeous smile at the GreenMarket on the sidewalk at Tompkins Square park. I bought one jar of the dark.  It's like molasses! Later, researching, I found out that Andrew puts his hives on the roof of a private school that overlooks Central Park. So that's where the bees feast!  True New Yorkers!
You can find Andrew also at the Union Square GreenMarket in Manhattan.

No comments: